LATEST POSTS

Friday 15 January 2016

Cavorting around the capital



Living abroad means coming home always feels special. In particular I love London and am always raving about it to the non-Brits I’m now surrounded by. So when I’m home I try to ‘stock up’ on some of my favourites.
"People who love to eat are always the best people"
After a good breakfast at somewhere like Tom’s Kitchen in Chelsea it’s great to walk it all off, checking out some of the sights on the way to our next stop…

Hummingbird Bakery - heavenly cupcakes


The Thames - stunning views from every spot

 


Complete with dramatic British-esque clouds

Borough Market - I cannot get enough of this place! This food market is right next to London Bridge and is one of London’s largest and oldest. It’s open Wednesdays to Saturdays and is full of delicious dishes and ingredients…





Always a great place to grab some lunch - or some tasty treats!



We sipped on Pimms cups as we wandered through the yummy looking food.
 

My sister and I picked some raspberries and a cookie to take into The Globe theatre with us...


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eat - Explore - Enjoy. Designed by OddThemes