LATEST POSTS

Friday 31 July 2015

Amuse Bouche, Parsons Green, London.


Flying into London one night from Munich, my sister and I decided we were in need of some celebration drinks.  

So we headed to Amuse Bouche - a champagne bar in Parsons Green where my sister had reserved us a table. 

Perusing the cocktails menu, we focused in on the champers…

Cheers!


I chose a delicious ‘Strawberries & Cream’ drink…
“creme de fraise, vanilla vodka, champagne”

Before a second round...

Feeling a little more adventurous I chose a ‘Mootini’ - purely on the name!  I had no idea what ‘noilly prat’ was and asked for no olives…
'Mooooooo-tini', thanks to the Black Cow vodka
Turns out noilly prat is french vermouth and I don’t like ‘Mootinis’ but it was entertaining anyway.


Worth popping in for a drink!

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eat - Explore - Enjoy. Designed by OddThemes