LATEST POSTS

Monday 30 March 2015

Spanish summer - enjoying the sunshine

Aside from kite-surfing, we got up to (& ate!) plenty during our summer break...

Dad picked me up from the airport and we headed down to the beach to wait until one of my other sisters arrived.
We had a wander along the Malaga beach..
Seeing (& smelling the BBQ sardines) made us hungry so we had some dinner…
I love the seafood here - it’s so fresh (& big!)
Then we hung out and watched the beginning of a movie, they’d set up on the beach.

Whilst away, I caught up on my blog posts (mostly from my recent Croatia/Albania/Montenegro/Greece trip) in the gorgeously sunny rooftop. With a cracking view over to Gibraltar (& occasionally on a very clear day, Northern Africa).
 

And enjoyed more refreshments in the evening sunshine...

We also indulged in some pamper time - snail slime face masks...have a read here
 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eat - Explore - Enjoy. Designed by OddThemes