LATEST POSTS

Saturday 1 March 2014

My last full day in the UK...

Being the foodie that I am, what better way to say "bye bye" to the UK for a while that via some traditional English foods...

After a heavy night drinking before, I kicked off the day with a full English breakfast - as any normal person would!


During the working day I was also given a fantastic gift - a personalised onesie!!

Later evening, after finishing my packing, I happily spent the evening chatting and eating with my sisters.  

One sister had selected (the very British) Friday 'fish & chips' for our dinner, which we classily washed down with some champers...


She had also thoughtfully and amazingly personalised a (delicious) chocolate fudge cake with "Auf Wiedersehen" (goodbye in German)...check out the masterpiece:

Unfortunately, once warmed through the fudge icing melted and the painstakingly constructed wording was no more...though we tucked in regardless!



The next morning, I hit the skies with 'British Airways' to head off to my new German home...


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eat - Explore - Enjoy. Designed by OddThemes