LATEST POSTS

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Surprise upgrades up North!

For the second time this year I was lucky enough to be staying in The Mere, Knutsford. It’s a luxury golf resort and spa and this stay certainly was luxurious!

I was delighted to be upgraded to a suite, which was amazing – and huge!

I had a massive lounge/ dining / kitchen room, with large bathroom with both bath and shower, plus a generous bedroom with armchairs and dressing table.





No room at The Mere is complete without a Meerkat and this was no exception – meet ‘Melvin’!


I never have enough time to enjoy the recommended spa facilities, but if the grounds and rooms are anything to go but, I bet they’re incredible!  The food certainly ticks a box for me...



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eat - Explore - Enjoy. Designed by OddThemes