LATEST POSTS

Thursday 5 December 2013

Munich munchies!

Headed over to Munich for work and so took the opportunity to indulge myself in some German food! Started with my sushi/Starbucks brekkie at the airport

Trip took a surprising turn when I discovered I was staying in an old Bavarian castle...


Unfortunately, despite the freezing temperatures there was no snow to be seen!  However Christmas decorations had descended



Treated myself to a yummy steak on the first night (first steak since Argentina as didn't think anything would live up to that!). It was delicious and had a tasty chilli sauce surrounding...

Throughout the three days, I also managed to pack in some more tasty food, including strudel with raspberry ripple ice-cream



Finished the trip with a visit to the Christmas markets, spotting for some Secret Santa shopping. 


Then my favourite German food - a pretzel! - for dinner, followed by a cheeky treat of a Snickers tart...pure heaven in the airport!


Then killed time by checking out the overly appropriate airport offerings!



















Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eat - Explore - Enjoy. Designed by OddThemes